Skip to content
- The user must not influence and interfere with the operation of this site or access the information published on this site, other than through the standard interface.
- On the site, the user is prohibited from questioning the territorial integrity of Ukraine in any way, calling for a violent change of the state system, promoting violence, gender and racial intolerance, as well as intolerance and discrimination based on nationality, as well as the sexual orientation of the individual. It is also forbidden to use obscene language. In case of non-compliance with these conditions, the user may be denied access to the possibility of commenting, or to the site as a whole.
- Collection and use of personal data:
4.1. PERSONAL DATA IS INFORMATION OR A COLLECTION OF INFORMATION ABOUT A NATURAL PERSON WHO IS IDENTIFIED OR CAN BE IDENTIFIED.
4.2. THE VISITORS TO THE SITE MAY BE ASKED TO ENTER PERSONAL DATA, IN PARTICULAR FIRST NAME, SURNAME, EMAIL ADDRESS, TELEPHONE NUMBER.
4.3. WHEN REGISTERING ON THE SITE, THE VISITORS GIVE THE ADMINISTRATION CONSENT TO THE PROCESSING OF HIS PERSONAL AND REGISTRATION DATA. IF THE VISITOR DECIDES TO PROVIDE HIS PERSONAL DATA, THEY CONSENT TO THE TRANSFER AND STORAGE OF THESE DATA.
4.4. THE CHARITY FOUNDATION “TECHNOLOGY OF KINDNESS” RESERVES THE RIGHT TO COLLECT DATA ABOUT VISIT TO THE SITE OR CONNECTIONS THROUGH THE SITE. THIS INFORMATION MAY INCLUDE INFORMATION ABOUT THE USER’S INTERNET CONNECTION, TRAFFIC AND DURATION ON THE INTERNET NETWORK.
4.5. PERSONAL DATA OF VISITORS IS USED TO FACILITATE THE USE OF THE VISITORS’ SITE, TO ACCOUNT THEIR INTERESTS AND BENEFITS WHEN IMPLEMENTING EDITORIAL POLICY, AS WELL AS TO ANALYZE USER BEHAVIOR. PERSONAL DATA WILL BE USED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF UKRAINE “ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA”, “ON INFORMATION”, “ON THE PROTECTION OF INFORMATION IN INFORMATION AND TELECOMMUNICATION SYSTEMS”, ND TZI 2.5-010-03″ “REQUIREMENTS FOR THE PROTECTION OF WEB-BASED INFORMATION” .
4.6. THE CHARITY FOUNDATION “TEKH DOBROTY” RESERVES THE RIGHT TO STORE PERSONAL DATA FOR AN UNLIMITED TIME.
4.7 THE WEBSITE SERVER TEMPORARILY RECORDS THE DOMAIN NAME OR IP ADDRESS OF THE VISITOR’S COMPUTER, AS WELL AS THE DATE OF ACCESS, FILES (FILE NAME AND URL), HTTP RESPONSE CODE AND THE WEBSITE FROM WHICH THE VISITOR ACCESSED THE SITE, THE NUMBER OF BYTES , TRANSFERRED DURING THE SESSION.
4.9. WITH THE HELP OF THE GOOGLE ANALYTICS SYSTEM, THE CHARITABLE FOUNDATION “TEKH DOBROTY” COLLECTS STATISTICS ABOUT THE VISIT TO THE SITE. THIS IS INFORMATION ABOUT THE PAGES VISITED, THE NUMBER OF PAGE VIEWS, THE INFORMATION WHICH WAS DOWNLOADED, THE COUNTRY OF ORIGIN OF THE VISITORS, AS WELL AS INFORMATION ABOUT THE METHOD OF ACCESSING THE AGENCY WEBSITE, ETC. NONE OF THESE ACTIONS ARE ASSOCIATED WITH THE VISITOR INDIVIDUALLY AND ARE MEASURED ONLY IN THE AGGREGATE.
4.10 CHARITABLE FOUNDATION “CEH DOBROTY” TAKES APPROPRIATE SECURITY MEASURES FOR THE COLLECTION, STORAGE AND PROCESSING OF COLLECTED DATA TO PROTECT THEM FROM UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, CHANGE, DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
4.11 CHARITY FOUNDATION “TEKH DOBROTY” DOES NOT SELL OR EXCHANGE USERS’ PERSONAL INFORMATION.
- The site https://www.cdt.org.ua/ may contain links to sites that do not belong to the Charity Foundation “Shop of Kindness”.
- The Charity Foundation “Shop of Kindness” has the right to provide any personal information of visitors to the website https://www.cdt.org.ua/ at the request of law enforcement agencies, by a court decision or as part of other legal procedures, or as otherwise required by with the current legislation of Ukraine.
- The Charity Foundation “Shop of Kindness” is not responsible for lost profit or lost profit, unearned income, loss of data or any other damages incurred by site visitors when using the site.
- Charity Foundation “Shop of Kindness” does not guarantee and does not claim that the use of materials published on the website will not harm the interests of third parties.
- The Charity Foundation “Shop of Kindness” tries to ensure that all